The existing swimming pool, built in 1917, was to be converted into a new golf training academy, for the school pupils and parents.
The areas re-constructed provided the following:
- Main driving range, bunker/pitch and put training facilities.
- Putting studio, golf swing analysis centre and coaching room.
- Offices and day coaching area.
- Professional shop and board room fit out.
The project involved the upgrading of the existing building services, both front and back of house, to suit the various environments. The services works were fully designed and installed to ensure the client requirements were met, set against tight budget controls.