- Location: Edinburgh
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: Depending On Experience
Due to our continued success and excellent rate of growth we are currently looking to expand our construction delivery team with the addition of an experienced approved electrician. As a well-established business we are continually looking to strategically position ourselves to achieve our goal, of becoming a market leader within the building services sector. Consequently, we are offering the successful candidate an excellent opportunity to develop their career with a business that recognises that the skills and capabilities of our people, as well as their commitment to excellence is what differentiates us from our competitors. A career with us is all about growth.
Based in Central Scotland, the successful approved electrician will be responsible for assisting the electrical project manager deliver projects to a high standard for our clients. The successful candidate should come from an electrical background and ideally have a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role. Reporting directly into the electrical project manager the successful candidate will be expected to work closely with the mechanical side of our business.
- Proactive approach and outlook
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience in supervising large industrial & commercial electrical projects
- Ability to work in isolation and work as part of a team
- Desire to continually overachieve
- IOSH / CITB H&S site management certification
- Competed 17th edition wiring regulations
- Ideally qualified in FAW, IPAF, PASMA & Asbestos Awareness
- Driving license
Who should apply?
Ideally the candidate should already be operating as an approved electrician. However, as a forward thinking business that prides itself in seeing potential in our people it’s not essential. Perhaps you are working as an electrician within the electrical industry and want to be more involved in the strategic growth of JGM?
Whatever your story or back ground is, if you meet the criterial we want to hear from you…..