Mechanical Site Supervisor
- Location: Edinburgh
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: Depending On Experience
Due to our continued success and excellent rate of growth we are currently looking to expand our construction delivery team with the addition of an experienced mechanical site supervisor. As a well-established business we are continually looking to strategically position ourselves to achieve our goal, of becoming a market leader within the building services sector. Consequently, we are offering the successful candidate an excellent opportunity to develop their career with a business that recognises that the skills and capabilities of our people, as well as their commitment to excellence is what differentiates us from our competitors. A career with us is all about growth.
Based in Central Scotland, the successful mechanical site supervisor will be responsible for assisting the project manager delivering projects to a high standard for our clients. The successful candidate should come from an M&E background and ideally have a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role. Reporting directly into the mechanical project manager the successful candidate will be expected to work closely with the electrical side of our business.
- Proactive approach and outlook
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience in supervising large mechanical projects
- Experience within the M&E industry
- Ability to work in isolation and work as part of a team
- Desire to continually overachieve
- Hold a relevant site supervision qualification
- IOSH / CITB H&S site management certification
- Completed a HVAC Apprenticeship (SVQ or City & Guilds)
- Driving license
Who should apply?
Ideally the candidate should already be operating as a mechanical site supervisor. However, as a forward thinking business that prides itself in seeing potential in our people it’s not essential. Perhaps you are working as a senior craftman within the M&E industry and want to be more involved in the strategic growth of JGM?
Whatever your story or back ground is, if you meet the criterial we want to hear from you…..