- Location: Loanhead
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable Depending On Experience
The Multimedia Coordinator is responsible for digital design execution and maintenance of various digital products including website and all social media content. In addition, the role will require creating and owning branding and visual guidelines for JGM and brand awareness to align with the overall drive for increasing current levels of business from existing clients and seeking business from new customers, in order to meet growth and profit targets.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To support the overall marketing objective of JGM both internally and externally.
- To develop promotional opportunities and ideas from conception through to delivery.
- Assist in brand development and identity.
- Create/establish and maintain the professional and creative aesthetics for all existing online media and products (from concept to finished product).
- Provide accurate and creative copy writing and proof reading as directed by the MD to pre-agreed deadlines.
Perform research on competitors and market trends.
- Understand and stay up-to-date on the ever-evolving Social Platform creative units/specs for pages and ads.
- Provide support to help presentation documentation for bid management opportunities, PQQ’s, tenders, quality and presentations.
- Assist in any other matters arising in the day to day activities of marketing and business development, or with support in any other department, as directed by the MD.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or Communication.
- Strong typographic and layout skills
- IT Skills – Excel, Word, Project Management and Outlook
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with a focus in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Understanding of WordPress and Google Analytics (web knowledge beneficial)
- Strong understanding of social media – visually and narratively
- Print and production experience (ie formatting print ready files and art, scaling art)
- Possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to manage time effectively to produce elements for large scale projects with tight timelines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to multitask
- Good at building strong working relationships